Friday, February 6, 2015

Talk it Over


            People have different personalities for each person. Their personalities made by some influences. There are three factors that influenced my personality such as my gender, Japanese culture, and reading books. First of all, my gender influenced my personality since I was born. I am a Japanese man so I could not cry easily in front of people when I was kid because my parents did not allow me to cry because I am a man. I think a man who is crying quickly is a weak person. This is my sense of value so it was created by my gender. If I were a girl and cried quickly, my parents do not say anything to me because Japanese girl can cry any reasons. Second, my personality was made by Japanese culture. When Japanese people meet some other people at the first time, they tend to be modesty. They have to respect other people who is older than them so I have to use polite Japanese words to them in Japan. I respect to other people, family and my friends. If I was born in other country, I may not use a polite words to elder people. These are a part of my personality. This culture effected to make my personality. Finally, reading books effected my personality because I have read a lot of Japanese books since I was a kid. I have to read a lot of books in the school and this was mandatory. Books told me a lot of things such as how to be an enthusiastic person and how to be happy in my life. I learned Japanese and world histories from my books. These experience made my personality. My gender, Japanese culture, and reading books influenced my personality.

1 comment: