There
are several planets in the universe. However, human beings live in only earth
which means they do not know about the other planets. We created the rocket to
visit the other planet and universe. There are some other planets such as Mercury,
Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. People only found these
planets but there probably are some other planets in universe. They are interested
in visiting Mars in these days. I would like to visit Mars in the future
because of adventures, something new, and changing my life.
First
of all, there are adventures if I visit Mars because I am going to the place
where I do not know exactly. There will be something that I have never seen
before my life. I will enjoy the journey because it is going to be space
adventure. If I find something that is useful for the people, I can contribute
to the other people because I found the materials that make people’s life better.
For example, there will probably be some new materials in Mars because it is
not well known planet. I would like to see inside of Mars. Visiting Mars is
adventure for me.
Second,
there will be something new in Mars. I will be able to find the new creatures
and materials in there. People can learn from these ones because they have
original characteristics. People can make a new medicine from their information
and also they can make new useful products. It will be their ideal products
because they will invent the unbelievably great things. If the planet is different,
material and creatures are different. They have not seen inside of Mars at all.
There is a lot of useful information in Mars that is why scientists are trying
to explore it. I think there are a lot of new things in Mars.
Finally,
changing my life is one of reasons to visit Mars in the future. If I go to
Mars, I will have a new experience to improve my life. If I could not find
something new, the experience will be helpful for me. People always desire to
change their lives but this experience will be trigger to change their lives
because they can see a lot of new things or creatures in Mars so they get inspiration
about making something new or great idea of improving people’s lives. I also
will change my life because of visiting Mars. Everybody cannot get the
experience of space journey. It will be rare but this journey is worth to buy
or take. I think visiting Mars will be
changing my life.
Adventures,
something new, and changing my life are the reasons why I would like to visit
Mars in the future. The experience will be useful for everyone because there is
no space journey yet. In the future, there will be space journey; people must
go to this journey because it will help to improve their life. If people have opportunity
of going to Mars, they have to go there because they can get adventures and
find new things. It will help their lives better because after they come back
from Mars, they have different point of view from other people. They come up
with some ideas to make world better so going to Mars makes change their lives.
If I do that, I can also change my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment