Saturday, January 17, 2015

Introduction

     I am from Nagoya, Japan and my name is Yuta Kimura. It is located in center of the Japan. This is the third biggest city in Japan. There are three famous Japanese food in Nagoya. First one is called "Miso Katu". Second one is called "Miso Udon". The last one is called "Tebasaki". These are representative Nagoya's food. I have a just one younger brother. He is high school student in Japanese high school. He is a senior student so he will have to take a entrance exam to get into Japanese university. I like him and we are getting along each other. He respects me  a lot as a brother and vise versa. I like watching movies, playing basketball, swimming and chatting with my friends in my free time. I have been at ASU for a week. I decided to come here to study business and I am planing to get a job in Japan after I graduate from ASU. My major will be business administration. I can swim very fast because I had been practicing it for over 10 years. 

1 comment:

  1. Yuta,

    Thank you for sharing your information with me. You will never be eaten by a shark because you can swim so fast.

    ReplyDelete